Mobile Technologies International terms and conditions of use
3. MTI will not be liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary) in the event that this site is unavailable to users (by virtue of interruption, suspension or termination) for any reason, including due to computer or communications link downtime attributable to malfunction, upgrades or preventative or remedial maintenance activities.
4. These terms and conditions are subject to change, without notice, at the sole discretion of MTI.
5. You may not sell, modify, reproduce, display, upload, post, distribute, or otherwise use the content or material on this website in any way for commercial purpose without the express written authorisation of MTI, except that MTI grants you non‐exclusive, non‐ transferable, limited permission to access and display the Web pages within this site, solely on your computer and for your personal, non‐commercial use of this Web site.
6. All information including and without limitation to, text, images, graphics, links and other materials on this website is provided “as is” and “as available”. MTI herby expressly disclaim to the extent permitted by law, any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, non‐infringement, or as to the operation of this site, the content or user content. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
7. In no event will MTI be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from this website or any use of this website, or of any site or resource linked to, references or accessed through this site, or for the use of downloading of, or access to, any materials, information, products, and services, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, lost savings, loss of programs of other data.
8. Information MTI publishes on this site and may contain references to MTI products, programs, applications and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that MTI intends to announce or make available such products, applications programs or services in your country. Please consult your local MTI consultant for information regarding the products, applications, programs and services that may be available to you.